In Bangladesh Hilsa fish is privately called the ruler of all fish. This attribution is just for its scrumptious taste and mouth watering flavor. It is the most pined for angle in Bangladesh as well as in India and different parts of the world. Hilsa fishes mouth watering flavor and taste make it friendly for different formulas. Hilsa fish with mustard gravy is one of those formulas.
◊ Hilsa fish (ilish) – approximately 500 gm (cut into medium length
◊ Ground mustard
◊ Mustard oil
◊ Inexperienced chilies
◊ Turmeric powder
◊ Salt to flavor
◊ onion seeds
1. Wash the fish. coat the fish with turmeric powder and salt. hold it aside and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Make a paste of mustard and turmeric powder with some water.
3. Warmth a pan with 2-3 table spoon of mustard oil. positioned ½ table spoon of onion seeds and a pair of inexperienced chilies.
4. Upload the paste and stir for a minute. next add the fishes.
5. Pour 2 cups of water. cowl and let it prepare dinner for approximately 10-15 minutes. (you can additionally stress cook for 2 whistles.)
6. Let the gravy thicken.
7. Drizzle 1 tbsp of mustard oil and a couple of-three green chilies. serve with steamed rice.